Thursday 7 June 2012

What has happened to the sun!!

Can't you tell when the children are off school!  Sadly we missed Monmouth last weekend, with two munsters in season we decided to stay home and make the most of the weather on the Saturday. We sadly missed meeting up with some of the others Seahaven offspring which as we normally manage a meet whenever we're staying at Monmouth.

Maddie and Trio are really fed up with being left behind, and Tilly has really enjoyed her outings with us.  On Saturday I took the children and Tilly to the beach for a few hours, I really don't know who had the most fun!  I quite happily observed as Tilly swan alongside the body boards, and dug huge holes in the sand with 3 happy children.


Let me do it, I'm better at doing holes than you lot!


Race you all to the sea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.