Monday 25 February 2013

Hello to Seahaven Blog from Cooper


Thanks so much to Donna for inviting me to contribute to the Seahaven blog.

If you've read earlier entries you'll have heard of (and seen) me.  I am Cooper - one of Tilly's first litter with Red.  I was born on 2 September 2011.  I was the last pup to leave Seahaven and it's like I was fated to be taken in by Dawn and Gerald - but that's another story.  You can see me below in my first days in my new home, cwtched up on the hearth!

I won't fit on the hearth now as I've grown up into a big, affectionate boy.  I've even outgrown my lovely Dad, Red but would love to meet up with him or any of my brothers or sisters to see how they are getting on.  I've met my mum Tilly, mainly at dog shows I've been to, as well as Milly and Nutmeg my sisters.  Though I tower over them they still put me in my place - my human Dad says that's just the way of the world for us men.

Here's a few things about me and my Toller life I've learned so far:

1 Not many humans know what I am
2 Cats don't like me but the feeling is mutual
3 Be wary of vets with syringes
4 Be even more wary of dobermans with chain collars
5 Welshcakes are scrumptious but make my eyes and mouth red
6 You can't catch a whippet/cross on the beach
7 Women everywhere want to cuddle me - unfortunately not toller ladies (yet - ha, ha)
8 If you run off and get lost in the woods (twice!) my human dad's face goes as red as my fur but not for long after I've been found
9 I love helping in the garden (just like Bron by the looks of it), digging the borders, scarifying the   lawn, cutting back the shrubs and "watering" the plants.  If you want your garden seen to, I'm your man.
10 I'm manic around sweeping brushes, the vacuum cleaner and the hosepipe.  In fact I'm pretty manic quite a bit of the time.

Thanks for reading about me.  I'll be in touch.

Love to all

Cooper





2 comments:

  1. You can now add computer literacy to your list of skills now Cooper! Welcome to the blog, and hope to be hearing more from you, and seeing more of you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bron says - if you need an apprentice for gardening to give her a ring ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.