Wednesday 22 January 2014

Birthday Boy!

Rookie has made it to two years old without causing serious injury to himself or others or gaining a criminal record!! Miracles do happen!

I really can’t believe where the time has gone. He has matured (physically....) so much.



What a special boy grew from this lovely, squishy pup.... all started with this tempting photo...



Posing lessons started early!



Then came puppy’s first point (at those pesky seagulls)....



Alongside puppy’s first beach visit....



The cliff side lied to me that day, when I looked back through the photos and saw that little halo above your head...

Angelic?


Still it’s been lots of fun! How about your first girlfriend?



Your first boyfriend?

Cuddling up with Rico the black labrador

I’m afraid I would need a whole new blog to list the girls and boys who followed, but who’s counting?

Your first play in grass that was taller than you?





Your second beach trip when you pretended to be in Baywatch in front of that disinterested vizsla?

Eat your heart out David Hasselhoff


Your first trip to Crufts?



When did you suddenly turn from that awkward, lanky, clumsy puppy, to the gorgeous, sweet, funny oaf I have the pleasure of spending my days with?




It's just a jump to the left



Ready to pounce...




A loved member of the family...




My big, silly clown...




Happy Birthday, Rookie J

Wishing all of the Seahaven Celtic litter a very happy 2nd birthday.

My most sincere thanks to Donna and everyone involved for my very special boy. He is the life and soul of the party, but a big, cuddly teddy bear, with the most loving nature. He still keeps me on my toes with his antics, but not a day passes when he doesn’t make me laugh out loud, and I really couldn’t imagine life without him (would be far too quiet and leave me with too much time on my hands, probably).





Rookie at 2 years old.

Seahaven's Celtic Commander


Jess

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collection of photos. So glad you posted them up. If ever there was a dog made for putting in front of a camera lens it has to be Rookie. Happy 2nd birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking how angelic he looked at the first puppy picture, and then I saw the halo!! It has to be true - he is angelic!! One special boy, thank you Jess for being 'his' special mum. Really looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess Rookie looks fabulous! and love the halo!!
    it's amazing how they have grown from pudgy pups into handsome and beautiful youngsters!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.