Thursday 29 October 2015

Happy First Birthday

Wow, don't know where the year has gone!

The Woody (Ch Trevargh the Entertainer at Brizewood) and Tilly (Dinaskarrek's Red Vixen at Seahaven) pups celebrate their first birthday today.

So what have they all been up to???

Toby - Seahaven Jack O'Lantern (Jack)





Toby has been enjoying his agility training and has now started with the adult classes.  He is enjoying his training classes and has enjoyed some recent trips to the beach with his friends from class.

Now the girls!

Amber - Seahaven's Spell Maker (Spell)

Amber is doing so well, she comes to work with me everyday and Oscar and her are best friends now after a shakey start of him completely ignoring her as a puppy!






Rana - Seahaven Trick or Treat (Foxy)

What a year and what a life changer - did you tell us that?? Haha.  Hasn't all been plain sailing, what with her bite in the stream etc and all the worry, but we've really enjoyed bringing her up and we love her dearly.  She's kept us on our toes, cost us a fortune but not least she's lessened our waistlines! We will be baking her a liver cake for her birthday - well Nick will as he's done it before.

Here are just a few things about her and photo taken today whilst out with the Beagles:

10 things about Rana (no tricks, just treats!)
1. I have beautiful green amber eyes which means I generally get my own way with my humans and every human and every dog is my best friend.  My true best friend is Nelson the black lab - I stay with him sometimes and we play all the time

2  I have crimped ear fur - well a girl has to keep up appearances - everyone admires my ears

3. I'm top of the class at training, but when I get home I can't be bothered with all that - you want the ball, you fetch it

4. I have a penchant for chewing all things soft - like cushions, rugs, my bed and any soft toy you choose to give me I will destroy.  I still have most of my Mummy blanket which is strange! 

5. I'm not too keen on car journeys but if I can put my head under Papa's arm, or out of the window, I'm ok

6.  I walk to heel well now, but still not to be trusted off since 6 months old when I discovered deer, hares and other game to chase and yes, I chase birds as I'm certain I can fly.  I so love my long walks over the fields.

7. I'm so clever and can count up to 2 -  try giving me half a biscuit  - I can trick my humans into doing most things I want them to do so thank you Seahaven, Trick or Treat was a good name and I've lived up to it well

8. I'm supposed to like water! Not sure about that as I walk around puddles and bark at waves on the beach

9. I adore Papa and wait for him to come home every night (I can tell the time you see); Mama's ok at the general walking and feeding stuff (not too bothered about food!) and she always brushes me and keeps my feet clean (well she's a bit house proud)

10. I'm perfect height and weight, so really, a Perfect Ten

Hope my sisters and brother are doing well! 


Fenway - Seahaven Lil Pumpkermon (Pumpkin)



Pippa - Seahaven Magic Spell (Pippi)


Tegan - Seahaven Bewitched by Cedarlake (Buffy)

Tegan has a wonderful nature and loves to play. She qualified for Crufts at her first attempt. She has been doing 'baby' agility in the garden and now she has reached a year old she will start on the proper equipment. She has had lots of fun this summer being an aunty and helping with our own litter.





We have been so lucky to have some wonderful homes for these special pups, and we have been fortunate to catch up with a few over the last year.  We visited Fenway in the summer and enjoyed some special cuddles from her.  We also had cuddles from Tegan and Pippa who we met up with earlier in the year at the National Champ Show.  Both enjoying their first time at a large show and both qualifying for Crufts 2016.  Most importantly though, they are all much loved family members.

6 comments:

  1. The young 'uns are looking a treat. It's great to have a catch up on key dates so we can all see how the others are doing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always lovely to hear how any on them are doing! Agree though they all looking great x

      Delete
  2. They are all so lovely and adorable. Wish they could all meet up one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are all rather spread out across the UK, but not impossible!

      Delete
  3. Rana went to her first agility training this eek and absolutely loved it����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous, well done Rana. Great to see that she is another who will be enjoying agility x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.