Tuesday 24 September 2013

I spy strangers!

So - it's been a lovely day here.  Mam and Dad have done all the front garden whilst I've stretched out in my cage on the lawn watching the world go by. 

Then tonight they've crashed out.  Mam watching Big Fat Gypsy Ladies' Day on TV, Dad on the laptop watching Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke, desperately trying to hang on to years he can never get back.

Me - I'm normally at their feet or on the settee but tonight something's caught my attention under the dining room table.  Mam and Dad break off for a cuppa but I don't follow them into the kitchen.  My nose is firmly under the table.  They ask me if anything's wrong - have I lost a toy under there - but they know I can squeeze under there to get it.  So they take a look.  And we've had a visitor crawl through the open back door when we were out the front earlier.  But I spotted him!!  So he's been carefully picked up and put outside again.  And I never laid a paw or jaw on him!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good boy Cooper! Sure Milly would have made more of a "fuss"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbit - I think Bron would have been tempted to lick it, grab it or roll on it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.