Sunday 27 October 2013

Cooper goes to Newgale

Just an update on Donna's post.

This trip was dog heaven.  There's nothing I enjoy more than running around chasing and being chased by other doggie friends.  I've never run in a pack as big as what turned out at Newgale.  Pups were there, juniors, and the fully grown up dogs too.  And you know what - we all forgot our age differences and ran and tumbled and splashed and barked like there was no tomorrow!  I bet there's some aching muscles and bones today.

Donna is telling the truth that we were well behaved, but seventeen dogs running around is an awesome, if not intimidating sight.  Newgale was definitely a place to avoid if you did not like us four legged friends.  But to be honest most of the people there seemed to be walking dogs anyway (though they did keep them in close as we swept up the beach like Genghis Khan's hordes).

I can't wait for the next one!

I've put together a clip of the afternoon which I hope you'll enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video - a lovely record of a great day out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.