Sunday 17 November 2013

Cooper and the Argos catalogue

Mam and Dad went out shopping earlier and didn't take me with them.

So, I got a bit fed up waiting for them to return and I thought I'd have a look at the Argos catalogue.  After all, Christmas is coming and I want to get an early list off to Santa to make sure I get everything I want.

The only thing is there's too much stuff in that Argos catalogue that is of no interest to a toller whatsoever.  I mean what use is a watch to me, or an exercise bike!  So as I rummaged through the catalogue trying to find something appropriate I'm afraid I got a bit carried away.   Oops!



2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's impressive, Cooper, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been having tips from your little sister I see....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.