Monday 23 December 2013

Not interested - where's that giant chicken Dad brought home earlier?


Just can't see what's in this Christmas lark sometimes.  But boy, I like the look of the biggest chicken I've ever seen that Dad popped into the fridge earlier.  If I'd ever met that bird with its feathers on I'd definitely have run the other way!

(Footnote from Dad - apparently it's the chicken's big cousin - very popular this time of year apparently.)

Anyway, it's been a great year, and the highlight for me was the rave we had in Newgale.  Amazing it was.

Merry Christmas to one and all

Love

Cooper
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cooper you are so sweet and funny! I might just steal you at Crufts! We have a few of these around the house and Rookie keeps stealing them and walking around looking very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Cooper, pleased to see that you're getting into the spirit of things!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.