Thursday 19 December 2013

Tally - Seahaven Katherine Bell

Posting this on behalf of Mark, but comments emailed to me along with the pictures.

Tally is a real star – everything I hoped for and more. Her training is going well and she has done a few live retrieves on shoots recently. The lady from the Gundog Club who’s helping me train her says she one of the best dogs she’s seen at marking (finding) her retrieve. She’s a very bright dog. She has been a handful at times but has calmed down a lot in the last few months. Everyone she meets adores her.


I failed the blog loading test I’m afraid but I attach a couple of photos taken last week.
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Looking lovely, and well done with the gundog work, especially live shoots at such a young age

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.