Saturday 22 February 2014

Paignton Champ Show 2012

Someone gave me this video yesterday of Rookie's first show, also featuring brother Morry! They were 6 months old here, Rookie placed first and Morry second. The best bit is watching them trying to keep still for the critique!

So funny watching it back as I have no recollection of what the judge was saying to me and can see how confused I was! Excuse the terrible handling- cringey but hopefully this means I've learnt a lot since....

 

And some pics just cause!





3 comments:

  1. Great video - loved the last bit when you get to play. I remember that day 'cos I was in Malvern and it chucked it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, what memories! I had no idea that it had been videoed, but what a lovely reminder! Isn't funny how you forget things! I remember like it was yesterday the fun bit at the end trying to get them to stop playing and stand them still for the critique. I had though forgot what a good class it was to win! They were so babyish in comparison to the others and I don't think either of us were expecting to do anything in the class! Lovely boys who'll be together again in a few weeks for Crufts! And Jess you've done a fab job with Rookie - he's a credit to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry forgot Cooper - took me a minute to work out what the problem was with the noise!! then realised that it's the sound of the rain, a memorable day for us all!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.