Wednesday 12 March 2014

Rookie's Trip to Crufts

We've just about recovered from Crufts 2014 now, it was a brilliant day, but soooo tiring even for a bouncy spotty dog.

Great to meet the lovely Cooper and give him some chin scratches and a sneaky cuddle, what a handsome chap that boy is! Rookie would desperately loved to play chase and splat the toller with you but we were about to go in the ring! ;)

It was great to see everyone again, thoroughly enjoyed my cuddles with Trio and Maddie too, and meeting Yvie. She is a real little star, as I've said before there is something really special about those girls. Huge congratulations on everyone's success, a Crufts to beat, I'm sure.

I was thrilled with Rookie, he went really well in the ring and had a ball entertaining the public, posing for photos with them, having cuddles, and having a good old flirt with everyone! Just love spending time with this boy, he is a pleasure.

A few pics from that day and the one that followed.

Bit of a pose in the car park afterwards. Seahaven's Celtic Commander.

Was a long day!


Rookie and Yvie... all of the pics look like this :p

Rookie trying to put toller Tuzzi off her sit stay!

Maddie in the ring

Megane in the ring

Megane relaxing around the ring

Rookie and his sister Megane

Rookie and Maddie

Working the crowd!

Yvie relaxing around the ring

Watching Jeremy Kyle at the hotel. He couldn't believe his ears.


Most appropriately named pub to stay in!

The day after, Carol, who owns Libby, and I went for breakfast, then we took Rookie for a walk around Carol's local park. Libby couldn't come because quite selfishly she decided to come into season just before Crufts! And if I didn't know that, whilst I was in Carol's house Rookie decided to serenade us from the van just to tell me!!

Some pics from the walk.




Joined by a labrador called Timmy


Timmy got a bit inappropriate though.... things got rather more intimate after this pic but Rookie didn't mind, too interested in his tennis ball, and Timmy's owner came to retrieve him!!


A bit of heelwork in the park

And now for some pics of another beautiful Trio daughter- Libby. I have only met the two dogs from this litter but I think they are just wonderful, really lovely dogs. Libby is full of life and character, and just so sweet!

Two tennis balls.... talent!


Seahaven's Olympic Vindicat






Naughy Libby coming into season, still we'll go through the motions :)

Running to watch me go out the door, what a sweet girl!

Bye Libby!

 Hope we get to see you all again next year!

Jess and Rookie

2 comments:

  1. Ah Jess, you have come to the rescue with some decent pics!! Also great to see some pics of Megane and Libby, such bad timing with Libby coming into season it would have been lovely to have had more of the family at Crufts. Both Megane and Libby are looking great and I hope that we might see them at some shows this year. Rookie really did you proud and has quite a following, both two and four legged! Can't wait to see some of the Seahavens' again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up and splendid pics of those handsome and beautiful Munsters as always. Sorry me and Rookie never got chance to run off-lead but maybe some other time. Every show I do now you can get a bugle from me when I spot a Munster. I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.