Saturday 29 June 2013

Good Citizen's Silver Test

Rookie (Seahaven's Celtic Commander) took and passed his Silver Good Citizen's test today.

I had my doubts, it was with a group of dogs he doesn't know, in a hall he has been in  three or four times, and he is Mr Sociable; the life and soul of the party. I didn't think he would give me heelwork off the lead around the group of dogs, more fun to play of course, but he was brilliant and even offered me competitive obedience heelwork, which I gladly accepted as he trotted around, head up, tail outstretched, flicking his long legs up in a stylish trot!

Very proud of him and pleased with how he is maturing.

Looking pleased with himself!

Really starting to look grown up

Still full of goofiness!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rookie!! That's a great achievement and he looks justifiably proud of his award. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Jess! Certainly knows when to pull it out of the bag doesn't he!!

    Looking great though, all that coat all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.