Sunday 2 June 2013

Cooper makes new friends


My Mam and Dad have started taking me along the Neath canal on a more regular basis recently.  We've got a really nice couple of miles that are fairly secluded, and you've the benefit of being able to spot what's coming towards or behind you from a long distance!  That way you can't easily be ambushed by any thuggish dogs - you see two weeks ago today I was attacked without warning by a Staffie in my regular woods and I'm really lucky to be able to write on this blog.

I'm fine now - will have scars on my face where the beast locked onto me but you'll have to look hard to find them.  I think without Dad's help he'd have finished me off so I'm pretty grateful to him - have another beer on me Dad!

Anyway, moving on - that canal is great.  I've had frisbee retrieve from the water this morning.  Take a look at what a toller looks like having a good shake -







Then on the way back I met two new friends in the water.  They weren't interested in playing frisbee with me so instead we all went for a swim together.



It was great fun until they went off to do their own thing, so I had to go home with Mam and Dad and have a bath again to smell nice enough to be allowed back in the house.  I can't wait to meet them again though!

All the best

Cooper
x

3 comments:

  1. Well done Cooper, it seems to be the week for everyone to find out that they enjoy the water. Good news that he's making such a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha oh this video made me roar with laughter :-) keep them coming! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made my Dad laugh too - and he was holding the camera!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.