Wednesday 27 March 2013

2nd Jab, Weigh In & Playing with Dad

Bron had a trip to the vets yesterday for her 2nd jab. I chose to have her vaccinated with Nobivac all in one after the age of 10 weeks so she did not need to have a second jab the same again.  Technically she could have just had a second jab of just lepto to complete her puppy vaccinations, however after discussing this with my vet and the manufacturer, because parvo virus has been very common recently especially in this area, I decided to take the precaution to be certain and have a further shot of just parvo done almost 4 weeks later. Bron didn't even notice the needle going in.  The vet says she has a very strong heart and Bron tested the stethoscope by having a good chew on it!

Weigh in at 8.6kg! what a whopper!  Not fat though. (she was 6.1kg at 10 weeks)

With the increase in age comes the increase in noise! hmmm, and plenty of extra energy too.  This pup has a lot of steam to let off !



I have to go to London on Thursday and cannot take her with me as I have an import on the back of an export so there is no room for her travel crate on board. So....my friend has offered to puppy sit for the day, she is due to collect her own new puppy in about a weeks time so hopefully it will get her geared up for it!  Hope she is still talking to me by the end of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.