Thursday 7 March 2013

Something's upsetting my daily routine!

Hi there.  It's me - Cooper - and I'm not a happy Toller!

I had a shortened walk this morning then Dawn put my car harness on me.

But she didn't take me shopping or to the canal or beach.  She took me to the dog groomers in Glynneath!

Now I don't mind calling into there as they usually make a big fuss of me as the only Toller in the village, and they sell lovely bones and biscuits. And there's always a few doggie friends for me to meet and laugh at as they are bathed and given a haircut. But today it was my turn for the others to have a laugh on me.  They tied straps to me and soaked me with water and smelly shampoo!  At least if I was a terrorist I'd only have been waterboarded  - that shampoo stuff makes a dog smell too human!

Once they'd finished that part of my punishment they took me out of the bath and tied me to a table. They turned hot air onto me!  Then when I was dry they took a scissors to my feet!

I must be a tough nut 'cos it took TWO of them and restraining straps to do all this to me. My Mam was no help at all - she just photographed the whole thing, the sadist. At last my ordeal was over.
 They didn't even give me one of my favourite treats from the shop - a PADDYWACK! 

Why are they doing this to me?

Even when I came home they wouldn't let me go out and get wet and muddy.  I've had to sit in my favourite spot by the window and watch the world go by.


There's obviously something big going to happen soon. 

Wonder what it can be?













1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.